Maverick Studios sure has set the bar high this year, earning not one, but six Graphic Design Awards for GDUSA’s 59th Annual Design Award Competition for 2022! Maverick Studios is a winner in the end-of-year best-of-year program, competing against more than 14,000 other entries in which less than the top 10 percent were chosen.
- Arby’s | 2021 Worldwide Franchise Convention Graphics
- Buffalo Wild Wings | Saucy Chicken Sandwich Social Media
- Dunkin’ | 2022 Dunkin’ Logo
- Jimmy John’s | National Pickle Day Emails
- Inspire Brands | Good Citizens Report
- Dunkin’ | American Runs on Dunkin’ Manifesto
GDUSA awards are highly recognized by the industry. These awards honors graphic excellence in a variety of groups in the design industry: design firms, ad agencies, in-house departments, institutions, associations, freelancers, students and more. The work submitted can range from print, packaging, P-O-P, internet, interactive, video and more. Maverick Studios will receive an embossed Award Certificate for each winning project and can publish the winning pieces in the 59th Anniversary GDUSA Awards Annual — seen by over 100,000 colleagues and clients each year.
This is an outstanding achievement for an in-house studio that’s only been in operation since 2021. Not only are our designers extremely talented, but award-winning talented!